2.28.2014

Finish the Sentence Part 5

button
I love the Finish the Sentence link parties because they're fun, random, and who doesn't love Jake & Holly? Here are my answers for this round:

I always pick  cheddar  over  american cheese.

Look at the size of those... I don't know I was trying to think of something witty, but I, for the life of me, could not come up with anything.

I recently learned that a female dog can be impregnated by two different male dogs at the same time. Mind blown!

Only when no one is looking do I eat like a 5-year-old. Sometimes, chicken nuggets and mac n' cheese just cannot be beat.

I lost my mind when Heidi Klum and Seal announced their separation. I definitely thought they'd be in it for the long haul. #wrong

I was certain I'd be an actress when I grew up. I was a touch dramatic when I was little (still am a bit), so I thought I'd be perfect in Hollywood. I then realized that I do not have the chops to be an actress.

There is not enough liquor in the world for me to touch a snake with a ten-foot pole.

I just finished reading The Fault in Our Stars. It was a good, quick read, but a tear jerker.

Why does everyone have to be so judgmental. You do you, and let me be me. Ya dig?

It's very rare when I don't watch some sort of TV in the evenings. Hi, I'm Tori and I am a TVaholic.

If I were a dog,  I would be Shanny. She sleeps all day, and just wants to be loved and snuggled. Plus, it doesn't hurt that she's spoiled rotten.

I don't believe half the things I read on the internet, which is weird because I work on the internet for a living.





INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK / TWITTER / PINTEREST

5 comments:

  1. Cheddar definitely wins over anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well your momma CERTAINLY thought you would be an actress when you grew up <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the size of those was a hard one. And I was very disappointed about Heidi/Seal as well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? This is such a fun idea, I gotta do these at one point! And you just blew my mind with that dog thing?!!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um... the dog thing... I had NO idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover