3.03.2014

Best & Worst of the Oscars

Last night was the first time in quite a few years that I was actually excited to watch the Oscars. I have probably mentioned it before, but I am a die-hard Ellen DeGeneres fan. I loved having her as the host of the event. There has been some buzz about the show being boring or "safe," but I really enjoyed it and laughed out loud at multiple different points in the show.

Now that that's out of the way, here are my picks for best & worst dressed, speeches, moments, etc.


Kate Hudson in Versace

  •  Love the whole look. She's stunning!

Lupita Nyong'o in Prada

  • She can do no wrong. Absolutely gorgeous!

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Couture

  • I love everything about JLaw. She's hilarious and beautiful, too

Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford

  • Sleek, classic, and very handsome



Chrissy Teigen in Monique Lhuillier
  • Looks like she's headed to prom. She's a beautiful woman, but this dress has got to go!

Liza Minelli (forgot a bra and matched her electric blue hair streak)
  • She needs to lay off the plastic surgery
  • She forgot her bra...
  • AND, she matched the electric blue streak in her hair.

Veerle Baetens 
  • This dress does NOTHING for her figure, just too boxy

Best Acceptance Speech



Most Awkward Acceptance Speech



Best Moment of the Night





What did you think of the show?




INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK / TWITTER / PINTEREST

5 comments:

  1. Loved Kate's dress the best I think. I was pretty bummed about Chrissy Tiegen's choice. And Ellen killed it. Can we also please discuss the fact that John Travolta couldn't pronounce Idina Menzel's name - the year after he jacked up Les Miserables? Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved Kate's and JLaw's dresses. I also really liked Jennifer Garner's dress with the silver fringe. Ellen was a really good choice for host, but there was still some weird, awkward moments (Kim Novak and Matt?) and it was a little outta control. All in all, I enjoyed it, even if Leo did lose. It was well-deserved for Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the show too. I liked the celebrities that got into it (and ate the pizza!). I thought it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I LOVE all the fashions from the awards shows....good and bad! And I love how Ellen just lightens the mood and shows us the "real" side, of celebrities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i couldn't agree more! i am OBSESSED with ellen and i think she nailed it!
    i also looooved giuliana rancic's gown. love love love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover