5.02.2014

Five on Friday: My Favorite Dance Videos

Happy Friday, JNSPers! To celebrate this week's edition of Five on Friday, I'm sharing some of my most favorite dance videos. I've been a dancer all of my life, so watching these videos keeps that spirit alive in me even though I don't get to dance as much as I used to. If it's not your thing, no worries; I'll be back next week with regularly scheduled programming.


Without further ado...

"Gravity" performed by Kayla and Kupono on So You Think You Can Dance, Season 5




"Calling You" performed by Heidi and Travis on So You Think You Can Dance, Season 2





"Outta Your Mind" performed by Twitch & Ellen DeGeneres on So You Think You Can Dance, Season 7





"Bleeding Love" performed by Chelsie and Mark on So You Think You Can Dance, Season 4




"Mercy" performed by Katee and Twitch on So You Think You Can Dance, Season 4




**********


So tell me, what are some of your favorite dance (or non-dance) videos? What do I HAVE to see?





INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK / TWITTER / PINTEREST

3 comments:

  1. I love SYTYCD!!! One of my favorites was performed by Sasha and Kent "fool of me" I really love them all! I can't wait for this season to start! We should do a SYTYCD link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gravity is my FAVORITE! I cried and cried. The one with Ellen was amazing too! I've missed you my friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover