6.18.2014

Wednesday Confessions

Once again, I am popping in to this space to share a few things and linking up with Vodka & Soda for Humpday Confessions! Work is finally (sort of) starting to slow down, so I'm hoping I will have more opportunity to brainstorm and post here on the bloggity blog. I miss this space, so I'm ready to get back at it on a more regular basis!

Vodka and Soda


On to the confessions...

ONE

JoJo is still growing like a weed, and as he has gotten older, his gas has gotten so bad! Seriously, his farts are deadly. And, don't even get me started on the leakage...It's a good think he's cute and super sweet. #stinkyboy

TWO

It grates my nerves when an automatic towel dispenser doesn't give you enough paper towel to dry your hands with, therefore forcing me to get a second one. If they'd just set it so that it dispensed it a little longer, I wouldn't have to get 2 and not create the extra waste. #sideeye

THREE

I currently have no toenail on one of my pinky toes. I knocked it once really bad, then 2 other times within the same week or so. Therefore, no toenail. I can't even recall the amount of times I have lost my pinky toenails from dance, running, and various and assorted other activities.

FOUR



Speaking of JoJo, I am totally the good cop when it comes to discipline. Don't get me wrong, I scold him when he misbehaves, but I'm kind of a pushover and just want to snuggle him up.

FIVE

I had a work obligation this past Saturday, and I assumed we would be working inside. Because of this, I didn't even think to apply sunscreen to my arms/legs. Well, you know what they say about assuming things... the event was outside, and I got a pretty painful sunburn. It is finally starting not to hurt so bad,  and now we are almost to the peeling stage. I will be purchasing a small thing of sunscreen to keep in my purse from now on. The damage to my skin is not worth it!




INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK / TWITTER / PINTEREST

7 comments:

  1. Ouch! I once lost my toenail on my big toe due to kickboxing. SO painful!! Thank goodness it was in the dead of winter and I recovered before sandal season haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leakage?! LOL
    So sorry about the sunburn. Keeping sunscreen handy is a great idea!
    xoxo
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do the auto towel dispensers have to be so finicky?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my husband once lost a nail when he stubbed his toe against the bed. it legit popped up like popcorn yuck!!

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! I can't imagine losing a toenail is painless but it seems like you're a trooper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same way about work and blogging... Hoping summer will be a much-needed refresh! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover