7.11.2014

Oh Hey Friday!

Just popping in for a quick update and to participate in a new link party hosted by September Farm and the Farmer's Wife!


It's a new version of 5 on Friday which was always among my favorites, so I just felt the need to participate in this one :) Let's get started, shall we?

-ONE-

I know I'm late to the party on this one, but oh.my.gosh, I am in LOVE with Modern Family! Besides Friends, this is the only show where I literally giggle throughout the entire show. Hands down, Cam and Mitchell are my favorite! A big ole thanks goes out to the USA network for playing the reruns and letting me enjoy the hilarity that ensues in each episode.

-TWO-

I'm also obsessed with my new Sanuk sandals. The soles are made from recycled yoga mats, and they are seriously the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on my feet. Worth.every.penny.

-THREE-



Here's a quick JoJo update:
  • 5.5 months old and 40lbs
  • Loves snuggles and tennis balls
  • Dislikes riding in the car, baths, and getting his nails clipped
Keep up with his (and Shanny's) cuteness and follow me on Instagram!


-FOUR-

I spent 4 glorious days in Florida visiting my dad with my sister, brother-in-law, niece and nephew. There was much pool time involved and lots of auntie time. I must say that being an aunt is my favorite role in life thus far.


It was so wonderful hanging out, snuggling, and playing with my niece and nephew. Going from being with them everyday to not has made me miss them so much!

-FIVE-

I tried a Bikram class with Marcia and Holly last weekend! Oh my gosh, it was so hard, but so awesome at the same time. We're going back this Sunday, so it obviously wasn't THAT bad. I felt like a million bucks when I was done because I think I sweated out enough sweat to fill a small pool.


#namaste



Weekend ON! Have a great one :)





INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK / TWITTER / PINTEREST

3 comments:

  1. Glad you joined the link-up so I could find your blog! I love the concept of a "DIY Life" and can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Your niece is ADORABLE!
    2) I've been eyeing those sandals, are they the best?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs